View Larger Map
A slight adjustment to the schedule will be that when we reach the St Helena campsite we will have to decide whether to push on towards Goat Island or camp at St Helena. I also figure to explore the James River (if passable at the mouth). We should have cell phone signal along the way so any adjustments we make on the trip can be reported. We can also extend the last stretch of the paddle from the Clay Co boat ramp to the SD 19 bridge if so desired on the Friday before we depart.